Top-Notch Professional Development for Sales Leaders
What Can You Expect at a Typical Sales Leader Roundtable Meeting?
Meeting Open 10 minutes prior to start for open networking
- Welcome, session review, guest welcome
- Expert Insights
- Up Your Game!
- Peer Growth Lab
- Community Spotlight
- Closing with Prep for next session
What Types of Topics Do We Discuss During Our Meetings?
- Being A Better Sales Coach
- What’s Your Proven Repeatable Process
- Prospecting in Today’s Technology Environment
- Building an Ecosystem for Success
- Engaging Prospects
- Effective Performance Planning/Assessing Performance
- Successful Sales Meetings Ideas
- Call/Meeting Preparation – Successful Discovery
- Pipeline Management
- Personality Types Impact on sales
- Territory Business Plan Development
- Impactful Training Topics
- Sales Compensation: It’s more than Money
- CRM Analysis, Trends etc.
- Using Business Acumen to close more sales
A Learning Segment From Outside Expert with Q&A
Training Tip Segment and Peer to Peer Discussion
Peer Topic Review by 2 Members with Group Discussion
Highlighting a Nonprofit Organization